Based on a suggestion from my spinning teacher I wound off my singles from class into a center pull ball. With the ultimate idea of plying them back on to themselves to create a finished yarn
Took a minute but I got it wound and then since my wheel was empty after finishing my purple singles I decided to ply before adding new fiber on my wheel. I used my Ashford Kiwi 3 and made sure to ply in the OPPOSITE direction that I spun. And I got a pretty respectable bobbin filled!
Now I just need to recover enough energy from Halloween crash to wash and finish this skein to see what kind of yarn I ended up with!
Your yarn is looking great!! Now I am on fire to get back to my spinning wheel which has been languishing since I acquired a kitten. 🙂 Cant wait to see your finished yarn.
Pingback: All Skeined Up | My Tangled Yarn Knitting Adventures