I have been seriously de-stashing in 2013. But alas even with as fast as my fingers can knit….I still have a crap load of yarn. So this weekend I’m taking a hard look at my “stash” and deciding what I will and won’t use.
Good news for you guys??? I’m going to post several updates today with lots of yarn for sale. At a DEEP discount, I might add. Not all of it has labels anymore but I will do my best to give good specifications and descriptions. If you see something you like, leave a comment with your name and email and I’ll message you about the lot. I will only be accepting payment via Paypal. First come, first served. If someone backs out, I will move on to the next comment email according to time. Don’t leave your address or personal information in a comment. I’ll email you to get specifics so the whole internet doesn’t have to see 🙂
First item on the block….a bunch of Lion Brand Homespun
- 6 oz full skein of Lion Brand Homespun in Herb Garden Lot #100699
- 6 oz full skein of Lion Brand Homespun in Barrington Color #336 Lot #M55002
- 6.5 oz full skein of Homespun (variegated brown/pink)
- 4.4 oz partial skein of Lion Brand Homespun in Delft Lot #112270
- 4.9 oz partial skein of Lion Brand Homespun (light purple)
- 2.1 oz partial skein of Lion Brand Homespun (dark variegated purple)
- 1.2 oz partial skein of Lion Brand Homespun (dark purple)
- 0.6 oz partial skein of Lion Brand Homespun (white)
- 0.6 oz partial skein of Lion Brand Homespun (blue/white)
Yarn has been stored in plastic tubs and smaller amounts are wound in cakes. My house does have dogs in it but I keep them away from my yarn, just in case you have allergies.
I’m asking $28 total and that includes shipping costs in the US. If you are interested and are outside the US, email me at email@example.com to discuss.