With my Hippo socks staying in my purse these days I needed some simple stockinette in the dark knitting for my bedroom. A while back I picked up some elusive Voolenvine DK in a destash score. The cashmere and muted colors were too good to wait so I decided this needed to be a hat. I decided on another sockhead slouch for the knitting in the dark factor. I managed to get started on the ribbing. I thought my tool tin was especially apt for this project!
I’m working the sockhead slouch pattern but as it’s written for fingering weight I am following the mods made by Yarn Hoarder aka Amberlindemann on her ravelry page. So far it is really looking promising!
The yarn is kind of pooling and striping ever so slightly. But I’m not very far in so I will just have to wait and see what this works up like. No matter what it will be butter soft and wonderfully snugly hat!