My Christmas Musselburgh is growing here and there. I managed to get fully past the increases and into the body of the hat. It’s great autopilot knitting but also not super exciting now that Christmas has long passed.
I am using hand dyed yarn from Moonstone Dyeworks. And is with all hand dyed yarn, you run the risk of pooling and flashing. I noticed one chunk of some flashing just as I was finishing the increases. Once I got into the body, it all worked itself out.
No telling if it will happen again, I guess I’ll have to keep knitting. Note, it doesn’t bother me. I just find it a fascinating part of how hand dyed yarn, stitch count and gauge all work together to make unique objects, lol.