My shawl has been redeemed! I pulled the needles and frogged the first attempt. And so over the long weekend I forged ahead. I managed to complete the first four sections!
There is an orange locking stitch marker to tell me the “right side”. But now that I have the contrast rows added it’s fairly obvious on its own. But I’m going to take all the help I can get!
Truth time…I still think I have mistakes in here. My stitch counts were NEVER right at the end of a section. So I just fudged it and moved on. It’s garter…..no one will know. I’m just so over the moon with my color choices that I’m having a hard time putting it down!