I spent some time cleaning this weekend and I found the Dino I was working on for Jellybean. I had cast on and just worked the head and put it down. That’s just silly! This is a worsted weight toy over not that many stitches. So I buckled down during naps and bedtime and cranked through the entire body. It really didn’t take that long at all and I kinda kicked myself for letting it languish. The hardest part was running out to Joanns for more fiber fill because I was out!
I need to do some massaging to get the stuffing evened out and the body less lumpy. And after that I just have four legs and the scales to knit. Surely by the grace of the baby nap gods I can get those done soon. This definitely needs legs as it kind of looks like a snail now, lol.