My sock needles have been conspicuously empty. I was in need of a simple vanilla project for some travel/meeting knitting so I went rummaging in my stash. I have had this Biscotte Yarns Bis-sock self-striping wound up for way too long. But it was ready to go so I pulled my size 0 needles out and hit the road.
I did manage to do the figure 8 cast on and get some of the toe increases established before leaving the house. I much prefer if this had been been to the “round and round” stage but I’m sure I can manage. The yarn is a pretty thin light fingering with a three ply structure. It has a mix of nylon and merino but I still plan on knitting this at pretty tight gauge to make the socks as hard wearing as possible.
I’m not mad at the speckled sections of this self-striping yarn. I’m interested to see how this next solid/tonal section works out!