After my first and failed attempt at the DK Ripple Bralet, I have successfully cast on and I’m well into my second attempt. This one is two sizes bigger than before and my gauge is in the zone.
I powered through the twisted 1×1 rib and I’m comfortably into the body of the bralet. I didn’t bother winding my yarn into a cake and I’m just working from my ball of yarn I made while frogging. I have virtual accounting leadership conference coming up soon and I’m hoping to power through more of the body.
Though it does take my brain some thinking to do 3×3 rib when my autopilot instinct is 2×2 rib. But after 10 years of knitting, my fingers can feel when I am trying to do the wrong stitch and it’s pretty easy to switch. Fingers crossed I can get this done before true winter sets in here in Kansas.