Some days I sure am pretty….
I was minding my own business and hibernating in my craft room/guest room working on my memory blanket. I had added an ENTIRE square using scraps from Stranded Dyeworks BFL Sock in the Antagonist colorway when I saw it. I had added the square from the wrong dang side.
If you look carefully at the grey border you can see the purl bumps where I changed colors. And those should be on the other side of the blanket, sigh. So off to the frog pond that square went.
It might have been a useful accident as I think I have a different scrap/color that I want to place there instead of the dark grey. I have a dark red and light pink combo that would look better there anyway. But I am still mad at myself for making such a bonehead move and wasting all that prime knitting time.