Just a quick post today. I’ve been plugging away on Jellybean’s blanket. I’ve completed the third row and started the fourth!! It is getting more exciting as it grows. I can’t wait to be able to put this in my nursery!! For anyone who is curious this is my version of the Hexi-ghan pattern.
Jellybean’s blanket is slowly making progress. At the last update I’d almost completed two rows. My recent sock addiction has bitten into the time I’ve spent on this project. According to my pregnancy app I’ve only got 100 days or so to get this wrapped up. I’m onto the third row as we speak.
I can sit and make 1 and 1/2 hexagons an evening. So I really just to buckle down and finish this so Jellybean has something to curl up in, lol. I think six rows should make an adequate baby blanket. That makes me just under halfway…I hope….